START-UP ADVISORY, MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES, CAPITAL ADVISORY
"CELESTE SERVICES HELPS TO BRIDGE GAPS BETWEEN ENTREPRENEURS AND INVESTORS"
CELESTE SERVICES INVESTMENT CONSULTING IS A COMBINATION CAPITAL ADVISORY, MANAGEMENT CONSULTING, MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS FIRM WITH AN INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF ANGEL CAPITAL, VENTURE CAPITAL, PRIVATE EQUITY, AND OTHER INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS.
OUR ADVISORY SERVICES AND INVESTOR NETWORK ENABLES OUR CLIENTS TO OPTIMIZE THE LIKELIHOOD OF FUNDING A PARTICULAR DEAL OR TRANSACTION WHILE OBTAINING THE MOST APPROPRIATE SOURCE OF CAPITAL AT REASONABLE AND ACCEPTABLE TERMS. ENTREPRENEURS AT START-UP AND MIDDLE-MARKET COMPANIES FACE EXTREME COMPETITIVE AND MARKET TIMING PRESSURES WHEN BUILDING NEW VENTURES OR MANAGING OPERATIONS COUPLED WITH THE RISK AND UNCERTAINTY OF RAISING PRIVATE CAPITAL.
CELESTE SERVICES WORKS TO MINIMIZE RISK, UNCERTAINTY, AND TIMING ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPLEX NATURE OF FUNDING NEW AND EMERGING MIDDLE-MARKET VENTURES.
OUR ADVISORY CAN BE HANDS-ON AND RESULTS-DRIVEN TO SUPPORT THE FUNDING AND CAPITAL INITIATIVES OF EACH ENTREPRENEUR AND VENTURE. EACH CLIENT IS GIVEN THE UTMOST ATTENTION, AND WHEN ENGAGED, OUR CAPITAL MARKETS EXPERTISE AND NETWORK OF INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITED INVESTORS BECOMES YOURS.
Our Solution include:
• Capital Advisory Services
• Management Consulting Services
• Mergers & Acquisition Services
• Start-up Advisory
As a Trusted Ally and Deep Advisory Resource, Celeste Services exceeds client expectations.
Recognizing that every client, company, and transaction is unique and different, Celeste Services is dedicated to earning a client's trust each and every day. We believe in thoughtful and continuous attention to detail because achieving great outcomes and results requires consistent effort. We want each client to see us as a deep resource of knowledge, financial expertise, and capital resources that can help meet the challenges of business growth and transition-whether a new or emerging business in the formative stage of development, a middle-market company evolving into a new model or line of business, or a fast-paced success story dynamically expanding or looking to exit.
Our advisory services focus on new or emerging middle market ventures and offer a variety of capital advisory, management consulting, and mergers and acquisition services geared to meet the needs of those businesses. A fundamental belief at Celeste Services is that in business there is a vast difference between a good idea and a viable one. Sustainable businesses are based on identifiable demand, competitive differentiation, strategy, and those unique attributes about an organization that create enabling momentum and long-term growth.
Capital Advisory Services:
Primarily for early stage and middle market ventures looking to raise debt or equity capital related to individual transactions, a series of transactions, a Fund, or investment vehicle, our capital advisory services span the spectrum of finance yet focus on new or emerging ventures looking for their first or second round of capital to middle-market and later-stage companies seeking additional institutional financing rounds from venture capital, or private equity firms and funds.
Our international network of accredited investors look to fund a variety of projects in a variety of industries trusting in our ability to advise on a particular transaction or offering structure and match those that are tailored to meet their investment objectives as well those that are in line with the interests of entrepreneurs, company owners, and principals.
A typical engagement includes Celeste Services representation as a limited scope Director, CFO, or VP of Finance to the entity or venture client looking to raise capital including the development of a targeted campaign:
1. Proposal: Celeste Services reviews or advises to refine existing executive summary, presentation, business plan, private placement, operating agreement or articles of incorporation, and other diligence documentation to determine the feasibility of funding based on materials and transaction as presented.
2. Accredited Investor Identification: Once diligence has been completed and final structure or offering documentation has been finalized and approved by client, Celeste Services researches and identifies the most appropriate angel investors, venture capital, and private equity firms or funds or other resources within our proprietary accredited investor database whose investment criteria aligns with the business model, transaction structure, and capital financing request presented by client. Celeste Services then ranks and prioritizes this target list of accredited investors to review with client and management.
3. Accredited Investor Targeting: Celeste Services advises to develop a comprehensive or targeted accredited investor list for each campaign detailing each investor, angel group, venture firm, and other capital resource Celeste Services has identified. Celeste Services advises client and management to discuss the financing request in confidence with each investor target to generate Indications of Interest.
4. Closing Support: Upon receipt by client of Indications of Interest, Celeste Services continues to provide advisory support related to any negotiations and closing support in an effort to assist and advise client and management in efforts to close on transactions as needed.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURE & DEVELOPMENT
IDEA TO INCEPTION